Constructor University Bremen gGmbH has partnered with Flywire to streamline the enrollment deposit, tuition & fees payment process for our international students. Flywire offers multiple payment options and excellent foreign exchange rates.
By making your payment using Flywire you can:
- Pay by credit or debit card, bank transfer or by e-wallet.
- Pay from any country or bank.
- Pay in your local currency.
- Avoid bank fees and extra charges.
- Be guaranteed the best exchange rate when making a bank transfer using Flywire. If you find a better rate within two hours, Flywire will match it.
- Track your payment in real-time online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way, including a confirmation your payment has been securely delivered to Constructor University.
- Get 24/7 multilingual support with any questions you have about making your payment from Flywire’s expert team. You can give them a call, send an email, or use live chat online.
With the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), you can make bank transfers in Euros within the European Union, as well as a number of non-EU countries.
Account holder: Constructor University Bremen
Commerzbank (old: Dresdner Bank)
IBAN: DE11 2908 0010 0100 9242 01
BIC: COBADEFFXXX (old: DRESDEFF290)
Please note: Commerzbank has merged with Dresdner Bank. When making a bank transfer to our Commerzbank account, the BIC might be automatically changed to the old BIC from Dresdner Bank. Your bank transfer will still work with the old BIC.
In order to identify your transfer, please write your FULL NAME, customer number, and the purpose (“enrollment deposit”, “invoice number”) in the reference line of the transfer.