Constructor University’s three Schools convene scientists across a broad range of disciplines. Our research is characterized by multi- and interdisciplinarity that is as well the heart of our educational concept. Our faculty and research staff thrives to tackle global challenges and important societal developments by using the most recent digital technologies. Our on-campus research capabilities are enhanced through our network of global collaborators in academia and industry as well as the Constructor Group environment.
As a small residential university we take pride in the early involvement of our students in state-of-the-art pure and applied research and benefit strongly from the international and intercultural perspectives our student body brings into our research teams.
Constructor University offers multiple research facilities and laboratories available on campus, such as:
- CLAMV. Computational lab for analysis, modeling, and visualization
- e.on Lab and Lab II. Research and teaching labs for the Natural and Life Sciences
- OceanLab & Geochemistry Lab. A multipurpose research facility for Earth and Marine Sciences
- Lab III. The Behavioral & Social Sciences Lab tackling questions in Psychology, Neuroscience and the Social Sciences
- Hall 1. Specialized research and teaching facilities, including 3D printing, Robotics Lab, Duckietown, and Constructor Space
Companies from medium-size to large corporate business units benefit from interdisciplinary teams of experts at Constructor University’s research departments: Choose the right customized option for a joint development, research cooperation or knowledge transfer.