There are various external financing options to help pay for your studies at Constructor University.
These scholarships are not administered by Constructor University. For further information about the requirements and the application process, please contact the appropriate institution directly.
External scholarships and stipends
- We have compiled a list of German foundations who offer scholarships and stipends to national and international students: listing of External Scholarships and Stipends
- DAAD Scholarship Database
- MyStipendium.de: Search engine to help you find the stipend which matches your profile
- Elternkompass: Beratung und Hilfe bei der Suche nach einem geeigneten Stipendium (German students only!)
- MLP Stipendienprogramm – für MINT-Studenten ab dem 3. Fachsemester
- BAföG: Grants and student loans given to German students based on their family’s financial situation.
- KfW-Studienkredit: The student loan of the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) is the most popular student loan among our German students.
- studienkredit.de: Here you will find more information regarding educational loans in Germany.
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions regarding financing your studies, don’t hesitate to contact our Student Financial Services Team:
Student Financial Services
+49 421 200-4210