The Constructor University annual Career Fair is the largest career event of the year, held every March on the Constructor University campus in Bremen or online. Since 2015, we have hosted hundreds of worldwide enterprises, regional companies, research institutes, non-governmental and governmental agencies, as well as freshly founded start-ups from a wide range of industries to facilitate connections with the brightest talent in the Bremen area.
The event offers excellent opportunities for employers, alumni, and Bremen area students alike, enhancing networking, career development, and recruitment efforts.
International organizations such as Microsoft, Tesla, AB InBev, KPMG, Barry Callebaut, and Roche, as well as regional companies such as the dairy enterprise DMK Group, leading names in research such as the Alfred-Wegener-Institut, Marum and Fraunhofer Mevis, are examples of partners that have made the Career Fair successful year after year. See below for an extensive list.
- Gain visibility for your organization’s brand and promote your organization in an exhibitor’s booth
- Enhance your recruitment efforts:
- give a presentation on your company, current projects, internships and job opportunities to a captive audience
- engage 1:1 with individual students – we set it up for you!
- tap into the pool of more than 1000 young talents
- Lead a presentation or sit on a panel and encourage and enlighten current students on how to succeed as they embark on their career path
- For our alumni start-ups, inspire current students by sharing your entrepreneurial journey – take advantage of free start-up booths for our alumni (ACT QUICKLY! only a limited number available)
- Network with fellow alumni and employers and acquire information about industry trends and best practices
Student Affairs / Student Career Support
Tel: +49 421 200 4203
Office: Reimar Lüst Hall 129
Choose from different options to make your company visible to more than 1,500 young, highly motivated talents. As part of the Career Alliance Bremen network, you can also reach students from all universities and colleges in the state of Bremen.