The Master's Program in Advanced Software Technology, set up in collaboration with JetBrains, provides comprehensive training in advanced computational paradigms data-driven analysis and software development.
This program aims to equip students with robust skills to innovate and succeed in the dynamic IT industry. Our curriculum emphasizes practical skills and advanced technologies, preparing students for diverse career paths.
- A multidisciplinary curriculum that seamlessly integrates the principles of software development and data science.
- Coursework co-developed and facilitated by industry specialists from the distinguished IT company, JetBrains, and its research laboratories.
- An in-depth exploration of contemporary programming languages and strategies employed in software development.
- A comprehensive focus on big data processing methodologies and data analytics.
- Direct immersion in a range of advanced technologies, including advanced deep learning and areas like meta-computing, system security, and mobile development, as part of our extensive elective coursework.
- An expansive selection of elective courses allows students the flexibility to tailor the program to align with their specific interests.
The Advanced Software Technology graduate program is composed of foundational lectures, specialized modules, and applied project work, leading to a master thesis that can be conducted in research groups at Constructor University, at external research institutes or in close collaboration with a company. The program takes four semesters (two years).
The program is sectioned into two areas (AST and Management modules) and the Master Thesis. All credit points (CP) are ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credit points. In order to graduate, students need to obtain 120 CP.
Graduates of our program are poised for success in a multitude of careers in the IT sector and computer science research. They are well-equipped for positions such as Full-Stack Developers, Data Mining Specialists, Artificial Intelligence Engineers, and Network Security Analysts.
In addition, the skills they acquire open pathways to contribute to groundbreaking research in areas like applied computer science and engineering, big data and theoretical foundations of computing and programming languages.
Get in touch - let your future start at Constructor University
Recruitment Counselor Graduate Students
Phone: +49 421 200 4247
Do you have any questions or need consultation?
Call us or write us – we are happy to help you with your inquiry.
This study program is part of the School of Computer Science & Engineering.
The School of Computer Science and Engineering focuses on research and development in information, communication, and production technologies, intelligent and autonomous systems, as well as the flow of goods.
Key disciplines in the school include Computer Science, Robotics, and Electrical Engineering.
Become part of a global community
Constructor University Students come from all over the world to live and learn at Constructor University. Our student body represents 110 nations. They form an ambitious campus community whose internationality is unprecedented in Europe. Constructor University’s green and tree-shaded 80-acre campus provides much more than buildings for teaching and research.