Constructor University is committed to supporting students affected by the devastating earthquakes which struck southern and central Turkey on February 6th 2023. We are proud to offer up to 100 exclusive scholarships over the next one to three years (2024, 2025, 2026) for undergraduate and graduate students who have been facing challenges to access education. These scholarships alleviate financial burdens, allowing students to focus on their studies and plan for a bright future.
Scholarships are awarded after a comprehensive assessment of each candidate's qualifications and achievements to the top performing students that apply.
Achieve your goals with our support.
The University will continue to offer scholarship programs to the students starting their education in Fall 2025 and 2026. The terms and conditions of scholarships can be amended.
Why choose Constructor University? Constructor University is a private, English-speaking international university located in Bremen, Germany. We offer the highest educational standards in research and teaching, following an interdisciplinary approach, with the aim of strengthening people and markets through innovative solutions and advanced training programs.
We offer all our programs in English, providing an inclusive learning environment for students from diverse backgrounds. With over 1600 students representing 110 nationalities, our international community fosters cross-cultural connections and enriches the learning experience for all.
Value:Each scholarship provides the full tuition coverage for the following categories of students and programs:
- For online undergraduate students - tuition waiver of 5k EUR/academic year, for 3 years
- For online graduate students - tuition waiver of 5k EUR/academic year, for 2 year
For outstanding students:Up to 10 outstanding students may receive a scholarship for onsite programs:
- For undergraduate students - tuition waiver of 20k EUR/academic year, for 3 years
- For transferring students (next year) - tuition waiver of 20k EUR/academic year, for 1-2 years (depending on the transferring year)
- For graduate students - tuition waiver of 20k EUR/academic year, for 2 years
While accommodation and other university fees fall under your responsibility, you have the option to work part-time during your study period. As an enrolled student, you can work up to 120 full days or 240 half days per year, gaining valuable experience and contributing to your living expenses.
Non-repayable:Our scholarships are entirely non-repayable, ensuring they don't create a burden on your future. We are here to support your academic journey and help you build a solid foundation for success, regardless of the challenges you may have faced.
- Turkish ID/Passport
- Diploma and transcripts (For bachelor program applicants - official, or certified, with translated copies of high school transcripts and Lise Diplomasi) ; For Master’s programs - bachelor's degree certificate and transcripts)
- English language proficiency test (TOEFL - 90, IELTS - 6.5, DuoLingo - 110)
- Motivational statement
- Recommendation letter (optional/upon request)
- For bachelor programs, students should provide proof of having passed the Turkish university entrance exam by presenting the code card. The following result of the university entrance examination must be proven on the code card: a score of more than 180,000 in the point type (Puan Türü): SAY or SÖZ or EA or DIL, and you must be assigned to a four-year Lisans/Mühendis/Bachelor’s course at a faculty in attendance studies.
Standardized testing (SAT/ACT) may be required for enrollment if your high school diploma does not grant direct admission to a German university. We recommend taking the SAT/ACT before arrival, although on-campus testing options and complementary test preparation may be available for those who choose to take it at a later time.
Visa and Documents:
To learn more about the rules for students to get a visa for studying in Germany, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for a scholarship for students from Turkey affected by earthquakes:
- Submit your application for review through the Ahbap Association portal.
- Receive details about the next steps via email.
- for online programs: June 30, 2024
- for onsite programs: May 1, 2024
We encourage you to take action, submit your application, and open the doors to a future filled with possibilities.
For any questions or assistance, our dedicated Student Talent Recruitment team is here to support you throughout the application process.
At Constructor University, we believe that the power of education can transform lives. Apply now and let us be your partner on the path to success. Together, we can create a brighter future.