Find out everything you need to know about our fees and available financing options for Constructor students. Our dedicated Student Financial Service Team will help you to find the best financial solution that will allow you to study your desired program and create a successful career path.
Don't miss your chance to get a fully-funded scholarship from JetBrains, learn more below.
The direct costs of attendance include tuition, room & board and fees according to the table below.
Education is a substantial investment in your future, at Constructor University we strive to make it an affordable reality for students from across the world. Therefore, we offer students personalized financing offers to help cover their tuition fees. They consist of scholarships and tuition deferrals. You only start repaying the deferred tuition fees once you successfully entered the job market. That way you can focus completely on your studies. We are convinced that a Constructor University education will form the perfect foundation for your future career – that is why we are happy to invest in you.
Are you looking to take your education and career in the data and digital field to new heights? The Scholarship from JetBrains is here to help you unlock your potential. To increase your chances of receiving this scholarship, there are two main requirements:
- Pass the programming test or show outstanding results at the Constructor Open Cup.
Everyone applying for the program SDT, is invited to pass the programming test. You will receive a unique link to the test page which is valid for 7 days. You will have 4 hours to complete all the tasks. We encourage everyone applying for the program to try their skill through the programming test regardless of qualifications or skills. Problems of various difficulty levels will be present.
Alternatively, you can participate in the Constructor Open Cup to showcase your skills and potentially win the scholarship. You may participate in both activities to increase your chances for the scholarship.
- Go through a 30-40-minute interview with an industry partner.
If you are a winner of the Constructor Open Cup or have successfully passed the programming test, you will be invited to participate in an interview. The interview will consist of technical questions related to informatics and mathematics, your motivation, and other educational achievements such as participation in various competitions, Olympiads, online courses, and additional classes.
Detailed schedule and guideline for those who intend to be considered for the JetBrains scholarship via the programming test can be found below. Please note, that the programming test starts according to the schedule:
- for all applicants: March 15, April 15, May 15, June 1;
- additionally for the applicants who do not need visa: June 15, July 15.
Don't forget to mention and upload your certificates in extra-curriculum activities in the STEM field, Olympiads, and relevant competitions. You can do it in the 'Questions' section of the Common App, subsection 'Writing' via ZeeMee App or Google Link. There is also an option to upload files at the end of subsection 'Writing'. Alternatevily, you can send your certificates via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also be aware that supplementary documents should not be larger than 2.500 KB.
Those who intend to be considered for the JetBrains scholarship via the Constructor Open Cup - do not forget to add it to your motivation statement in your application. You will be invited to the interview with JetBrains separately.
* The regular admission decision would be released independently of your programming test/interview timeline and results. It will offer you regular financing options – tuition deferral program.
|1. Submit your application||2. Receive the link to the test. Start of the test on||3. An invitation to the interview with JetBrains by||4. The scholarship results on|
|Before March 14||March 15||March 25||April 7|
|On March 15 – April 14||April 15||April 25||May 7|
|On April 15 – May 14||May 15||May 25||June 7|
|On May 15 – May 31||June 1||June 10||June 22|
|On June 1 – June 14||June 15||June 25||July 7|
|On June 15 – July 14||July 15||July 25||August 7|
Please note that even if you do not pass the test and/or interview, you are still welcome to join the SDT program and have access to our regular financing options – tuition deferral program.
Don't let financial limitations impede your aspirations. Apply now for the fully-funded Scholarship from JetBrains and take the first step toward achieving your career goals!
If you still have questions about the JetBrains Scholarship, please write us email@example.com – we are happy to help you with your inquiry.
Get admitted and automatically receive your first financing offer. You’ve completed the most important step!
- All students are considered for an academic achievement scholarship based on their school grade point average (GPA). This can be up to € 10,000.
- The number of these scholarships is not limited and no separate application is required.
- Students are informed about their scholarship amount immediately following admission.
The Tuition Deferral Program is an innovative way to finance a part of your tuition fees at Constructor University
- Deferral of tuition fees is calculated automatically and available to you shortly after admission.
- You decide whether you want to take advantage of this personalized financing option.
- Granted independently of your financial situation.
- Flexible repayment plan based on your future income and personal circumstances.
Start your career first!
Repayment doesn’t begin until you have reached a predefined minimum income.
Excellent terms ensure you succeed!
You pay a percentage of your income for a limited period of time.
We’re your partner no matter what!
If you earn less than the defined minimum income level, repayment is deferred.
Find more information on the program here: https://constructor-university.braincapital.de/
These scholarships are not administered by Constructor University Bremen. For further information about the requirements and the application process, please contact the appropriate institution directly.
External Scholarships and Stipends
- We have compiled a list of German foundations who offer scholarships and stipends to national and international students: listing of External Scholarships and Stipends
- DAAD Scholarship Database
- MyStipendium.de: Search engine to help you find the stipend which matches your profile
- Elternkompass: Beratung und Hilfe bei der Suche nach einem geeigneten Stipendium (German students only!)
- MLP Stipendienprogramm – für MINT-Studenten ab dem 3. Fachsemester
- BAföG: Grants and student loans given to German students based on their family’s financial situation.
- KfW-Studienkredit: The student loan of the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) is the most popular student loan among our German students.
- studienkredit.de: Here you will find more information regarding educational loans in Germany.
If you have questions specifically about the JetBrains Scholarship, don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding regular financing options, don’t hesitate to contact our Student Financial Services Team:
Student Financial Services
+49 421 200-4210