The School of Business, Social and Decision Sciences focuses on interdisciplinary research and education in business sciences, finance and economics, political sciences, as well as in fields related social interactions and to cognitive processes underlying behavior of individuals, groups, or institutions.
Key disciplines in the school include Management Science, Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Political Science, Cognitive Psychology, and Sociology.
Our study programs:
- Global Economics and Management (BA)
- Industrial Engineering & Management (BSc)
- International Business Administration (BA)
- International Relations: Politics and History (BA)
- Integrated Social and Cognitive Psychology (BSc)
- Management, Decisions and Data Analytics (BSc)