From Neurons to the Global Economy and Societies: The School of Business, Social and Decision Sciences at Constructor University conducts research spanning the entire spectrum of human behavior, encompassing psychology, social sciences, humanities, business, logistics, and economics.
- Global Economics and Management (BA)
- Industrial Engineering & Management (BSc)
- International Business Administration (BA)
- International Relations: Politics and History (BA)
- Integrated Social and Cognitive Psychology (BSc)
- Management, Decisions and Data Analytics (BSc)