Choose your program below to see all the details about the application process, deadlines, and requirements of our master’s and PhD programs.
(For MA International Relations please apply via the application system of the University of Bremen which can be accessed through the program website.)
Here you can find out about deadlines, the application process, and the requirements to apply for your Master's program at Constructor University.
Constructor University offers rolling admission. Incoming applications are reviewed continuously. Applicants for fall 2024 need to observe the following deadlines:
Applicants who need a visa to begin their studies in Germany: June 1, 2024
Applicants who do not need a visa to begin their studies in Germany: July 15, 2024
What are your visa requirements? Please click here for a full country list.
Join Constructor University in 5 easy steps:
- Complete your application
- Receive your decision after 3-4 weeks
- Learn about financing options
- Enroll and pay your deposit
- Settle in during O-Week and start your studies
How to apply
- Create an Account: Begin your application by creating an Application Portal account.
- Proof of Identity: Provide a government-issued national ID or passport for EU and non-EU citizens.
- University Transcripts: Submit your most updated transcripts or official mark sheets of completed semesters. Include explanations of grading systems if applicable.
- CV: Describe your academic, professional, extracurricular, and voluntary activities.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency: Demonstrate English language proficiency through test scores or meet waiver criteria.
- Motivation Statement: Write a 1-page letter explaining your choice of Constructor University, reasons for admission, and exceptional qualities.
- Recommendation Letter: Obtain letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors, or employers, ensuring they are signed and unique.
Please note that translated copies of non-English or non-German documents are required, and PDF documents should be used for English proficiency proof and recommendation letters.
Constructor University PhD Programs
Applications are submitted via CampusNet. Please click here to create an account and to apply now.
For more information please contact Dr. Svenja Frischholz: email@example.com
PhD Collaboration Programs
PhD Programs at Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS), a joint project by Constructor University and the University of Bremen, funded by the German Excellence Initiative.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch - let your future start at Constructor University
Recruitment Counselor & Admissions Officer
Office: RLH, Room 291
Do you have any questions or need consultation?
Call us or write us – we are happy to help you with your inquiry.