The International Foundation Year (IFY) at Constructor University prepares students for a successful higher education journey. This one-year academic preparatory program allows you to explore different fields of study, strengthen personal and academic skills, improve your Academic English & Literacy abilities, gain the opportunity to take part in German language courses and earn up to 15 transferable undergraduate course credits (ECTS) that will count towards your bachelor’s degree at Constructor University.
- Gain experience from a highly supportive and academically challenging university environment
- Develop your study skills, decide on your study direction and qualify for the route to your international degree
- Improve your Academic English – academic literacy as the foundation for successful education
- Take your time to develop and learn in a less formal teaching approach, strongly supported by your teachers and academic advisors
- Intercultural Experiences - Gain an understanding of other cultures to prepare you for your international career
- Earn up to 15 transferable undergraduate course credits (ECTS) that will count towards your bachelor’s degree at Constructor University.
- Get guaranteed admission to Constructor University after successful completion of the IFY program. Constructor University is top ranked #3 Young University in Teaching in Germany (THE Young 2022)
- Enjoy the inspiring atmosphere of living and learning in an international, safe campus environment with students from over 110 nations and a rich offering of sports activities, clubs and socializing events.
- Benefit from promising career prospects thanks to strong professor and alumni networks
As a private, non-profit, English-speaking university offering the highest standards in research and teaching, Constructor University attracts highly talented and open-minded students from all over the world. On Germany’s most international campus students become citizens of the world, able to take responsibility for a sustainable and peaceful future of humanity.
At Constructor University, we are dedicated to providing the highest standards of research and teaching in a private, non-profit, English-speaking environment. Our university attracts highly talented and open-minded students from all over the world. By studying at the most international campus in Germany, students are given the opportunity to become global citizens and play a role in shaping a sustainable and peaceful future for humanity.
Learn more about the International Foundation Year by downloading our flyer or the program handbook.
Should you have questions regarding the admission process or the International Foundation Year Program in general, do not hesitate to contact the International Foundation Year Team.
Paula Serrano Porta
IFY Recruitment Conversion Officer
I am originally from sunny Spain. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in History and Art History and a Master’s Degree in Contemporary History. I love working in an international environment and getting to know different cultures. In my free time, I enjoy reading, long walks with my dogs and spending time with family and friends.
Languages I speak: English, Spanish