Welcome to the Innovative Universities Global Webinar Series, where founders and leaders of innovative universities share their experience, highlighting practical solutions that can drive innovation in other higher education institutions.
The series aims to inspire international higher education leaders with new ideas and serves as a platform where practitioners and scholars can come together to discuss steps forward in the field.
Founded in 2020 by the treaty signed by the Presidents of Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, and His Highness the Aga-Khan, the University of Central Asia is secular, private, non-for-profit, English language University...
Founded in 1999 as the International University Bremen, Constructor University aimed to cut across disciplinary and national borders in higher education. How did its early days unfold? To what extent...
- Former Head of the Institute of Education at National Research University “Higher School of Economics”
- Former Lead Education Specialist in the World Bank
- Research interests: Innovations in higher education; education policies in ex-socialist countries; student’s trajectories
"We designed the 'Innovative Universities' global webinar not merely as conversation, but a one-of-a-kind assembly of forward-thinking scholars poised to reshape the educational landscape. This isn't just about what's new; it's about what's next.”
- Consulted educational organizations and governments in various geographies (primarily CIS countries)
- Delivered 100+ lectures and consultations for senior university leaders, facilitated the launch of 10+ innovative departments, designed multiple training programs for university leaders, including University Transformation Challenge and the Master of Arts in Experimental Higher Education programs
"Currently, there are no seminars exclusively devoted to innovation in higher education. We want to change that. Our webinar series are meant to give both creators of unusual institutions and idea collectors like us a space to discuss what's possible."
Have questions or thoughts about a particular webinar? We encourage you to engage with the content and fellow enthusiasts. Share your insights and connect with like-minded individuals who share your passion for science. Follow updates about the #InnovativeUniversities on your favorite social network.
Follow the Constructor University on Social Media to receive updates on upcoming webinars, engaging discussions, and more.