Discover all the information you need about our fees and financing options for Constructor students. Our dedicated Student Financial Service Team will assist you in finding the best financial solution that will enable you to pursue your desired program and create a successful career path.
Cost of attendance 2023 / 2024
The direct costs of attendance include tuition, room and board, and fees, as outlined below.
For more detailed information, please refer to the Cost of attendance sheet.
Accommodation (9 months) € 4,500
Constructor University offers a variety of off-campus student housing options for graduate students in Bremen. You can reserve through Constructor University and take advantage of our housing support services, flexible lease terms, and full campus amenities. The housing fee for one academic year (nine months) is €4,500.
Learn more about our housing solutions.
Please note that costs are subject to change without notice.
Investing in education is an investment in your future. At Constructor University, we are committed to making it accessible for students worldwide. That's why we offer personalized financing options to help cover tuition fees. These options can include scholarships, grants, and tuition deferrals. With tuition deferrals, you only begin repaying your fees after you have successfully entered the job market, allowing you to fully focus on your studies.
We firmly believe that a Constructor University education is the perfect foundation for your future career, which is why we are dedicated to investing in you.
- All students are considered for an academic achievement scholarship based on their bachelor grade point average (GPA). EU and EFTA students are eligible for a minimum guaranteed scholarship of € 4.000.
Academic Achievement Scholarships (per academic year)
€ 4.000 (Minimum guaranteed amount for EU and EFTA students)
€ 8.000 (Maximum scholarship amount irrespective of nationality)
- The number of these scholarships is not limited, and no separate application is required.
- Students are informed about their scholarship amount immediately following admission.
The Tuition Deferral Program is an innovative way to finance a part of your tuition fees at Constructor University
- Deferral of tuition fees is calculated automatically and available to you shortly after admission.
- You decide whether you want to take advantage of this personalized financing option.
- Granted independently of your financial situation.
- Flexible repayment plan based on your future income and personal circumstances.
Start your career first!
Repayment doesn’t begin until you have reached a predefined minimum income.
Excellent terms ensure you succeed!
You pay a percentage of your income for a limited period.
We’re your partner no matter what!
If you earn less than the defined minimum income level, repayment is deferred.
Find more information on the program here: https://constructor-university.braincapital.de/
Depending on availability, additional scholarships sponsored by external partners are offered to highly motivated students. In the past years, Constructor University has awarded scholarships from the BLG Logistics Group, the Bremische Hafenvertretung e.V., the Fritz Hollweg Foundation, the Stiftungsfonds Deutsche Bank, and the Conrad Naber Foundation to ambitious graduate students.
Various external financing options are available to help pay for your studies at Constructor University, such as external scholarships, stipends, or student loans.
Constructor University does not administer these scholarships. To learn more about the requirements and application process, please contact the appropriate institution directly.
External scholarships and stipends
- We have compiled a list of German foundations that offer scholarships and stipends to national and international students: listing of External Scholarships and Stipends
- DAAD Scholarship Database
- MyStipendium.de: Search engine to help you find the stipend that matches your profile
- Elternkompass: Beratung und Hilfe bei der Suche nach einem geeigneten Stipendium / Advising and assistance in finding an appropriate stipend (German students only)
- MLP Stipendienprogramm – für MINT-Studenten ab dem 3. Fachsemester / for STEM students from the 3rd semester Student Loans
- BAföG: Grants and student loans given to German students based on their family's financial situation.
- KfW-Studienkredit: The Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) is the most popular student loan for German students.
- studienkredit.de: Here you will find more information on educational loans in Germany.
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions regarding financing your studies, don’t hesitate to contact our Student Financial Services Team:
Student Financial Services
+49 421 200-4210