One of the most important parts of studying abroad is a place to stay, study, and meet with friends. At Constructor University we offer accommodation on campus in one of our four residential colleges. All colleges have shared dining, studying, and recreation areas, while on all floors there is a separate kitchen to prepare a meal and store food.
Overall, the university offers accommodation for up to 1,250 students in 600 apartments. These apartments can bring together different room types:
- A (single appartment - 6,500€*)
- B (single room, shared bathroom - 5,500€*)
- C (double room, shared bathroom - 4,000€*)
* Prices are for 9 months for the academic year Fall 2024/Spring 2025 and can change in the future. Accomodation on campus also requires a mealplan at an additional 4,000€ per academic year.
- Size: 13-16m², plus own bathroom
- Price: 6,500 EUR for the academic year (~9 months)
The type A single room is equipped with a comfortable bed, a wardrobe, a chest, and a study area. It has a private bathroom attached to the room. This room type is usually reserved for students in their 2nd or 3rd year.
- Size: 13-16m², plus shared bathroom and some with a shared lobby. Two rooms plus the shared area have around 40m².
- Price: 5,500 EUR for the academic year (~9 months)
The type B single room has the same furniture as type A (bed, wardrobe, chest, study area), while the bathroom is shared with usually another room - either each room has their own entrance to the bathroom, or it is connected through a shared lobby.
- Size: 13-16m², plus shared bathroom and some with a shared lobby
- Price: 4,000 EUR for the academic year (~9 months)
The type C double room has its own layout, where the beds are above the study area and have a built-in wardrobe. This room type is the newest room type (since 2023), to increase the accommodation options on campus and offer a more affordable option.