Thank you for your interest in our ninth Career Fair on March 1st, 2023! This year, we will again team up with MYJOBFAIR to bring you a well-organized, quality experience.
Participation brings many benefits:
- Exchange and networking – the ideal forum to promote your company with students from Constructor University, as well as area universities of Bremen.
- 1-1 Meetings – all you have to do is select the students you’d like to meet with…we do the rest!
- Company Presentations – exclusively present to a captive, relevant student audience! Company presentations allow for employer branding as well as for the dispersion of information on current programs and projects to our future workforce.
After the Career Fair, we invite you to an exclusive post-event reception to network further, enjoy and unwind.
We look forward to partnering with you to achieve your goals!
Constructor University Career Services Center Staff
For further questions, please contact Constructor Career Fair.
The on-campus Career Fair takes place on the Constructor University campus in the northern part of the city of Bremen. The set up includes ideally placed exhibitor booths, adjacent rooms for company presentations, panel discussions, and career workshops, as well as exclusive networking areas to provide the most natural and easily navigable forum for all.
Registration & Participation Process
- To register, please use the PDF document which you can download on this side ('Exhibitor registration').
- You will then receive an email confirmation of your registration via email.
- Preparation for the fair begins with an onboarding meeting, where we will explain the platform and its important features to you. Know that we will keep you apprised every step of the way!
- Note that as we are an English-speaking University, we request you present and provide information in English.
- For more our FAQ for exhibitors here.
Payment & Cancellation Policies
- Once your registration is processed you will receive an invoice. Payment is due within two weeks.
- Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Any cancellations received after January 31st = 50% of participation fee refunded
- ‘No-Show’ = no refund