Find out everything you need to know about our fees and available financing options for Constructor University students. Our dedicated Student Financial Service Team will help you to find the best financial solution that will allow you to study your desired program and create a successful career path.
Master programs – Academic Year 2023 / 2024
Investing in education is an investment in your future. At Constructor University, we are committed to making it accessible for students worldwide. That's why we offer personalized financing options to help cover tuition fees. These options can include scholarships, grants, and tuition deferrals. With tuition deferrals, you only begin repaying your fees after you have successfully entered the job market, allowing you to fully focus on your studies.
We firmly believe that a Constructor University education is the perfect foundation for your future career, which is why we are dedicated to investing in you.
- All students are considered for an academic achievement scholarship based on their bachelor grade point average (GPA). EU and EFTA students are eligible for a minimum guaranteed scholarship of € 4.000.
Academic Achievement Scholarships (per academic year)
€ 4.000 (Minimum guaranteed amount for EU and EFTA students)
€ 8.000 (Maximum scholarship amount irrespective of nationality)
- The number of these scholarships is not limited, and no separate application is required.
- Students are informed about their scholarship amount immediately following admission.
The Tuition Deferral Program is an innovative way to finance a part of your tuition fees at Constructor University
- Deferral of tuition fees is calculated automatically and available to you shortly after admission.
- You decide whether you want to take advantage of this personalized financing option.
- Granted independently of your financial situation.
- Flexible repayment plan based on your future income and personal circumstances.
Depending on availability, additional scholarships sponsored by external partners are offered to highly motivated students. In the past years, Constructor University has awarded scholarships from the BLG Logistics Group, the Bremische Hafenvertretung e.V., the Fritz Hollweg Foundation, the Stiftungsfonds Deutsche Bank and the Conrad Naber Foundation to ambitious graduate students.
There are various external financing options to help pay for your studies at Constructor University. This can be in the form of an external scholarship, external stipend or a student loan.
These scholarships are not administered by Constructor University Bremen. For further information about the requirements and the application process, please contact the appropriate institution directly.
External Scholarships and Stipends
- We have compiled a list of German foundations who offer scholarships and stipends to national and international students: listing of External Scholarships and Stipends
- DAAD Scholarship Database
- MyStipendium.de: Search engine to help you find the stipend which matches your profile
- Elternkompass: Beratung und Hilfe bei der Suche nach einem geeigneten Stipendium (German students only!)
- MLP Stipendienprogramm – für MINT-Studenten ab dem 3. Fachsemester
BAföG: Grants and student loans given to German students based on their family’s financial situation.
KfW-Studienkredit: The student loan of the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) is the most popular student loan among our German students.
studienkredit.de: Here you will find more information regarding educational loans in Germany.
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions regarding financing your studies, don’t hesitate to contact our Student Financial Services Team:
Student Financial Services
+49 421 200-4210