Here you can find out about deadlines, the application process, and the requirements to apply for your Master's program at Constructor University.
Constructor University offers rolling admission. Incoming applications are reviewed continuously. Applicants for fall 2024 need to observe the following deadlines:
Applicants who need a visa to begin their studies in Germany: June 1, 2024
Applicants who do not need a visa to begin their studies in Germany: July 15, 2024
What are your visa requirements? Please click here for a full country list.
Join Constructor University in 5 easy steps:
- Complete your application
- Receive your decision after 3-4 weeks
- Learn about financing options
- Enroll and pay your deposit
- Settle in during O-Week and start your studies
How to apply
- Create an Account: Begin your application by creating an Application Portal account.
- Proof of Identity: Provide a government-issued national ID or passport for EU and non-EU citizens.
- University Transcripts: Submit your most updated transcripts or official mark sheets of completed semesters. Include explanations of grading systems if applicable.
- CV: Describe your academic, professional, extracurricular, and voluntary activities.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency: Demonstrate English language proficiency through test scores or meet waiver criteria.
- Motivation Statement: Write a 1-page letter explaining your choice of Constructor University, reasons for admission, and exceptional qualities.
- Recommendation Letter: Obtain letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors, or employers, ensuring they are signed and unique.
Please note that translated copies of non-English or non-German documents are required, and PDF documents should be used for English proficiency proof and recommendation letters.
We can accept a government-issued national ID as a proof of identity for EU/EFTA/EAA citizens, or a passport – for EU and non-EU citizens.
If you have not received your final transcript, please submit your most updated transcript or official mark sheets of all completed semesters.
Please keep in mind these guidelines for your bachelor transcript:
- If your transcript is composed by several pages, make sure to send them in order and to include all semesters
- If your transcript contains an explanation of the grading system or GPA calculation regulations, please include it too
E-transcripts can be submitted to us issued by official digital credential services (e.g. parchment).
If you have already graduated but have not received your bachelor diploma, please submit your provisional certificate.
If you have done multiple higher education degrees (i.e. Associate, Bachelor, Master, etc.), make sure to include the transcripts and information from all of your degrees, whether completed or not.
If any of the documents are not issued in English or German, they must be accompanied by a translated copy in English or German, completed by a sworn translator.
Make sure your CV describes your academic and professional information, extracurricular and voluntary activities. If you don’t have any professional experience, you can describe academic projects you were part of during your studies.
All applicants must show an adequate command of the English language to enroll at Constructor University. An applicant’s English language ability (non-native speakers) may be demonstrated through language proficiency test scores.
You will qualify for an English proficiency waiver if you are a citizen of one of the following countries:
Antigua and Barbuda
British overseas territories
St Kitts and Nevis
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
English Language proficiency tests accepted by Constructor University and the minimum scores/grades:
Cambridge EFL Examinations - Certificate of Proficiency in English
A,B,C and C1 pass
Cambridge EFL Examinations - Certificate in Advanced English
A,B and C
Cambridge EFL Examinations - First Certificate in English (extended certification)
Please upload the proof of English proficiency as a PDF document. Please note that screenshots are not accepted.
When writing your letter of motivation, ask yourself the following questions:
- Why have I chosen Constructor University to continue my education?
- Why should I be admitted to my chosen master program?
- Which qualities make me an exceptional candidate?
Letters of recommendation typically come from professors, lecturers, project supervisors or employers. The purpose of a letter of recommendation is to explain and confirm the academic and/or professional skills, that have become apparent to the issuer of the letter during the time they knew you.
- All letters must be duly signed
- The content of both letters cannot be identical
- Certifications of employment or studies are not valid letter of motivation
- If you don’t have the letter of motivation at handy, please submit instead a pdf file with the Names and E-Mail address of your recommender.
Make sure that letters explicitly say your name, the name of the issuer and his/her contact information.
Get in touch - let your future start at Constructor University
Recruitment Counselor & Admissions Officer
Office: RLH, Room 291
Do you have any questions or need consultation?
Call us or write us – we are happy to help you with your inquiry.