- Attendance in language courses is mandatory from the first day of teaching onward. If you miss more than 3 sessions unexcused during the semester, you will not be admitted to the final exam.
- Typically, for one language course (150 min. of instruction/week) 2.5 ECTS credits can be earned;
- Credits cannot be earned for native languages (first language/mother-tongue); Participants must take a placement test for all levels;
- A language course cannot be retaken when a higher-level course has already been successfully completed;
- Students can, at their own risk, take for credit language courses half a level higher than the one in which they have been placed according to the placement test;
- Students are allowed to audit a course that is half a level lower than the one in which they have been placed according to the placement test.
- Transfer credits may be accepted on approval; courses in the languages taught at Constructor University will be accepted if taken at other universities or at Instituto Cervantes, Institut Français and Konfuzius-Institut; credits acquired in languages other than those offered at Constructor University will only be transferred if issued by a partner university of the university;
- Constructor University reserves the right to cancel language courses with fewer than 6 participants.
Please note that students who conceal previous knowledge of a language to enter a lower-level language course are in violation of the Code of academic integrity and that all necessary measures will be taken.