study abroad fees

Study abroad fees

If you are coming from an exchange partner institution, you will be required to pay room & board fees, the university fee and the SemesterTicket price. Your tuition fee is charged by your home university and the tuition at Constructor University is waived.

If you are coming from a visiting partner institution, your financial arrangements depend on the regulations of your home institution. Some cover only your tuition fee and others will provide financial support that includes room & board, the university fee and your SemesterTicket.

If you are coming as an individual visiting student or free mover, you will be required to pay the complete costs of attendance including the tuition fee, room & board, university fee and SemesterTicket.

A breakdown of program fees can be found by clicking this link.

teaser international office
International Office
Students on campus
Incoming students
teaser outgoing students
Outgoing students
Custom partner programs
Our partners
teaser study abroad fees
Study abroad fees
International Office: Handbooks