Fast and easy: Schedule an appointment – Convince us in a 20-minute interview (online or in-person) – Receive the admission decision – And take your time to decide and accept.
- Tuesday, June 27 | Thursday, June 29
- Saturday, July 1 | Tuesday, July 18 | Thursday, July 20 | Tuesday, July 25 | Thursday, July 27
- Saturday, August 5
- Simplified application procedure: Assessment and admission on the same day. No additional language proficiency test (e.g. TOEFL), letters of recommendation or motivation statement necessary
- Explore the campus: Experience the campus and learn more about life at Constructor University on an individual, student-lead tour.
- Individual scholarships: Find out if you have been awarded an academic achievement scholarship
- Our financial aid package: In addition to a potential academic achievement scholarship, you can receive information about further financing options
Top skills acquired at our university:
- Ability to think critically
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preparation for future studies
- Autonomy and independence
Admission Days are your chance to take the application fast track to start your studies at Europe’s most international university in Fall 2023. Constructor University offers top-ranked English-language pre-degree, undergraduate, and graduate programs that will prepare you for career success in our global world. On your Admission Days, you will have a personal interview and then receive your admission decision and academic achievement scholarship decision on the same day!
- To be eligible for undergraduate Admission Days, you must have graduated from high school (or will graduate in 2023) in a European country AND have a high school diploma equivalent to the German general higher education entry qualification (also known as “Abitur”). Some students completing their A-Levels or earning IB Diplomas may be eligible. Upload your transcript below to find out!
- To be eligible for graduate Admission Days, you must possess a recognized bachelor's degree by September 2023. English proficiency will be assessed during your personal interview. Applicants must reside in Germany or hold a passport from an EU/EFTA member state.
Online or on-campus – the choice is yours!
It's a digital world! We would love to meet you in-person and show you our campus, but if it's more convenient for you to meet us online, you certainly have that option. You can schedule an interview with us on our campus in Bremen, Germany, or we can send you a link to do a virtual interview. Whether online or on-campus, your advantages remain the same.
|First||Your interview with our team focuses on your qualifications, motivation and English skills.|
|Second||Your campus tour, where you experience the beauty and convenience of the campus|
|Third||Your result, as you will receive the decision on the same day - including scholarships.|
|Fourth||Your questions: We are happy to answer all the questions you might still have|
Admissions for 2023 are closed.
"I never knew applying to a university could be this easy! On my admission day, I had my interview, a campus tour, and my admission, all in a few hours. It was way easier than the online application, and on the admission day, I already had a part scholarship secured! I recommend the admission days to everyone that had the chance to do so."
Gini, studies Integrated Social and Cognitive Psychology, participant in our Admission Days 2020
"The online admission day was enjoyable: Video interview from home, virtual tour around the campus, and chats with enrolled students from campus. This gave me first-hand insights into how campus life is like. Just a couple of hours later, I received a call and was accepted at Jacobs University with a scholarship!"
Hauke, studies Global Economics & Management, participant in our admission days 2020