Find out everything you need to know about our fees and available financing options for Constructor University students. Our dedicated Student Financial Service Team will help you to find the best financial solution that will allow you to study your desired program and create a successful career path.
The direct costs of attendance include tuition, room & board and fees according to the table below.
Education is a substantial investment in your future, at Constructor University we strive to make it an affordable reality for students from across the world. Therefore, we offer students personalized financing offers to help cover their tuition fees. They consist of one or more types of financial support in the form of scholarships and tuition deferrals. You only start repaying the deferred tuition fees once you successfully entered the job market. That way you can focus completely on your studies. We are convinced that a Constructor University education will form the perfect foundation for your future career – that is why we are happy to invest in you.
Get admitted and automatically receive your first financing offer. You’ve completed the most important step!
- All students are considered for an academic achievement scholarship based on their school grade point average (GPA). This can be up to € 10,000.
- No separate application is required.
- Students are informed about their scholarship amount immediately following admission.
The Tuition Deferral Program is an innovative way to finance a part of your tuition fees at Constructor University
- Deferral of tuition fees is calculated automatically and available to you shortly after admission.
- You decide whether you want to take advantage of this personalized financing option.
- Granted independently of your financial situation.
- Flexible repayment plan based on your future income and personal circumstances.
Start your career first!
Repayment doesn’t begin until you have reached a predefined minimum income.
Excellent terms ensure you succeed!
You pay a percentage of your income for a limited period of time.
We’re your partner no matter what!
If you earn less than the defined minimum income level, repayment is deferred.
Find more information on the program here: https://constructor-university.braincapital.de/
These scholarships are not administered by Constructor University Bremen. For further information about the requirements and the application process, please contact the appropriate institution directly.
External Scholarships and Stipends
- We have compiled a list of German foundations who offer scholarships and stipends to national and international students: listing of External Scholarships and Stipends
- DAAD Scholarship Database
- MyStipendium.de: Search engine to help you find the stipend which matches your profile
- Elternkompass: Beratung und Hilfe bei der Suche nach einem geeigneten Stipendium (German students only!)
- MLP Stipendienprogramm – für MINT-Studenten ab dem 3. Fachsemester
- BAföG: Grants and student loans given to German students based on their family’s financial situation.
- KfW-Studienkredit: The student loan of the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) is the most popular student loan among our German students.
- studienkredit.de: Here you will find more information regarding educational loans in Germany.