Find out everything you need to know about our fees and available financing options for Constructor University students. Our dedicated Student Financial Service Team will help you to find the best financial solution that will allow you to study your desired program and create a successful career path.
The direct costs of attendance include tuition, room & board and fees according to the table below.
Education is a substantial investment in your future, at Constructor University we strive to make it an affordable reality for students from across the world. Therefore, we offer students personalized financing offers to help cover their tuition fees. They consist of one or more types of financial support in the form of scholarships and/or grants and tuition deferrals. You only start repaying the deferred tuition fees once you successfully entered the job market. That way you can focus completely on your studies. We are convinced that a Constructor University education will form the perfect foundation for your future career – that is why we are happy to invest in you.
Get admitted and automatically receive your first financing offer. You’ve completed the most important step!
- All students are considered for an academic achievement scholarship based on their school grade point average (GPA). This can be up to € 10,000.
- The number of these scholarships is not limited and no separate application is required.
- Students are informed about their scholarship amount immediately following admission.
The Tuition Deferral Program is an innovative way to finance a part of your tuition fees at Constructor University
- Deferral of tuition fees is calculated automatically and available to you shortly after admission.
- You decide whether you want to take advantage of this personalized financing option.
- Granted independently of your financial situation.
- Flexible repayment plan based on your future income and personal circumstances.
Start your career first!
Repayment doesn’t begin until you have reached a predefined minimum income.
Excellent terms ensure you succeed!
You pay a percentage of your income for a limited period of time.
We’re your partner no matter what!
If you earn less than the defined minimum income level, repayment is deferred.
Find more information on the program here: https://constructor-university.braincapital.de/
Apply for need-based aid
In addition to our academic achievement scholarships and our tuition deferral program, students can apply for our personalized, need-based financial aid program.
- The amount of the grant (need-based discount) is determined based on your and your family’s financial situation
- The amount of the grant does not need to be repaid.
Our Student Financial Services team is happy to assist you!
Financial Aid Application Deadlines:
Early Decision / Transfer Students: Four weeks after admission decision.
Early Action: Four weeks after admission decision.
Early Action II: Four weeks after admission decision.
Rolling Admission: Four weeks after admission decision, but by July 15th at the latest.
How to apply online for Undergraduate Financial Aid
In order to apply for financial aid, you need to fill out and submit the Undergraduate Online Financial Aid Application.
Please follow these steps:
- Download the Online Application Instructions and read them carefully.
- Log in to your Application Dashboard
Once you have submitted your admissions application through Common Application, you will receive an e-mail with a link to your Application Dashboard from the Admissions Office within seven working days. Should you wish to, you may return to work on your application over several sessions. Your application can only be reviewed by the Student Financial Services staff after you have submitted it.
To access your Application Dashboard, navigate to this page: https://app.askadmissions.co.uk/?id=jacobs and use your username together with your password.
If you do not remember your password, use the 'Forgot your User Name or Password?' link (just below the login fields) together with your username. An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to perform this operation. Please make sure that you check your spam/junk email folder if you do not receive the instruction email in your inbox after a few minutes.
- Fill out the Online Financial Aid Application.
- Download the Declaration & Signatures page as well as the Student Certification of Finances. Fill out the forms and upload them to your Online Financial Aid Application in the respective sections.
- Print out/save the Online Financial Aid Application before submitting it and keep it for your records.
- Submit the Online Financial Aid Application.
A list of documents which may be required if you are selected for verification of your financial data may be found here.
These scholarships are not administered by Constructor University Bremen. For further information about the requirements and the application process, please contact the appropriate institution directly.
External Scholarships and Stipends
- We have compiled a list of German foundations who offer scholarships and stipends to national and international students: listing of External Scholarships and Stipends
- DAAD Scholarship Database
- MyStipendium.de: Search engine to help you find the stipend which matches your profile
- Elternkompass: Beratung und Hilfe bei der Suche nach einem geeigneten Stipendium (German students only!)
- MLP Stipendienprogramm – für MINT-Studenten ab dem 3. Fachsemester
- BAföG: Grants and student loans given to German students based on their family’s financial situation.
- KfW-Studienkredit: The student loan of the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) is the most popular student loan among our German students.
- studienkredit.de: Here you will find more information regarding educational loans in Germany.