This webinar is a part of an Innovative Universities Global Webinar Series.
The University of Arizona is a place of wonder where you can do the extraordinary with extraordinary people. As Arizona’s land-grant university, we are driven to do great things. It was established in 1885. The university is divided into several colleges and boasts two medical schools, as well as the Banner-University Medical Center, which is rated as one of the best hospitals in the US. Among the colleges is the University of Arizona Honors College, which aims to provide an experience similar to a liberal arts college, with more than 4,500 students.
- Director of Digital Innovation at the University Design Institute at Arizona State University.
- Has a bachelor of science in design degree from ASU and a master in public policy degree from Harvard University.
- In 2016 Sally M. Johnstone Award from WCET recognized his thought leadership, excellence in practice, and demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Honored by the IMS Global Learning Consortium with an outstanding service award for his leadership of the adaptive courseware community of practice.
- He has spoken on the topic of digital innovation in higher education at more than 40 conferences in Argentina, Brazil, France, Ghana, Germany, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Rwanda, South Korea, Uruguay, the USA, and Vietnam.
To be announced.